Friday 30 March 2012

Carl the Cameleon PP block and 'Think green' grocery bag

PP block that I've finished quite a time ago, but forgot to show you:

Blok, ktory skonczylam juz jakis czas temu, tylko zapomnialam go pokazac:

Carl the Cameleon PP block:


And 'Think Green' grocery bag. I bought once this eco fabric, not realising, that it was home dec weight. The only right thing to do with it, was to make an eco grocery bag. I matched it with some green fabric of the same weight which I found in my stash and added Carl the Cameleon block to the front. I designed that pattern long time ago and sewing the bag gave me the reason to finish it.

I eko torba 'Think Green'. Kiedys kupilam ten zielony material z haslami propagujacymi ochrone przyrody, nie zdajac sobie sprawy ze jest grubszy niz zwykle materialy patchworkowe. Jedyne wyjscie jakie mialam, to uszycie z niego eko torby na zakupy. Dodalam troche jednokolorowej grubej bawelny i blok z Carlem Kameleonem na przod.


Anyone interested in testing Carl or Retro Phone pattern? They will be finished someday after Easter. If so, let me know in the comment or write me an email, so we can discuss all the details later :)

Jesli ktos z was bylby zainteresowany testowaniem wzoru Carla albo telefonu, ktory pokazywalam troche wczesniej, napiszcie w komentarzu albo na maila (ustalimy wtedy szczegoly). Oba wzory skoncze jakos po Wielkanocy :)

Thank you for all emails and comments! I will answer all soon.


Dziekuje ze wszystkie komentarze! Postaram sie jak najszybciej na nie odpowiedziec.

26 comments:

  1. Carl is fantastic on your shopping bag. I would love to test him or your phone, if you are still looking for people. I'm not a blogger but my flickr stream is RabidChipmunks, if you want to see my work. I would love to chat with you when you have time. My email is bsymscott *at* gmail.com. Can't wait to hear from you and again congrats on another stunning design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great! you are so talented.

    ReplyDelete
  3. przepiekny kameleon! nigdy nie przestaniesz mnie zadziwiac tymi cudenkami!:D

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great!!! Too cute to use at the grocery store though... What a great project bag or purse!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to test either of your patterns (the lizard is my favourite.) I'm a paper piecing fanatic. Youcan see my work in my Flickr photostream here. Right now almost everything on that page is paper pieced!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i would love to test carl! Ps a little bit of a newbie

    ReplyDelete
  7. He's pretty darn cute he is!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would love to test your pattern. Ive never really followed someone else's pattern but have drawn up my own. I have a pin board full of patterns I would love to try.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am a beginner paper piecer so i dont't think I could test this pattern but I love it! And the retro phone. Some day I will get there

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG, I love Carl! I'd be happy to test him :o)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'd love to test both patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  12. If you're looking for a beginner to test, I would love to volunteer. Both of these patterns are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Carl mnie absolutnie zachwycił :D Z chęcią spróbowałabym wymodzić własnego kameleona, ale pewnie bym nie ogarnęła jak go uszyć.

    Ajjj, jest cudowny!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I would love to test either pattern. My, you have been busy! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is awesome, love the block and on the bag it's wonderful. I've been sewing for years but am a novice paper piecer so if you want a beginner to test it I would be delighted.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I also would like to test. Where can i find the Camälion??

    greeting Guilitta

    ReplyDelete
  17. omigosh! i would love to test both!! especially the phone. or are you done with the "testing" phase now and on to the selling? let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  18. the bag looks incredible, btw. probably the best looking grocery bag ever!

    ReplyDelete
  19. OMG this is such a great bag. Beautiful work!

    Love for you to share it at my Linky Party - "Made by ME" Wednesdays here: http://www.jaqsstudio.com/2012/04/made-by-me-25-linky-party-and-features.html

    ReplyDelete
  20. You just blow my mind with your uniqueness .mYou always squeal a smile out of me lol

    ReplyDelete
  21. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  22. WOW!!! wspaniale szyjesz....Pozdrawiam :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love this design! Absolutely fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love your chameleon - he is super cute!
    You ROCK!!!!
    http://lizofdandeliondaydreams.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...